Its been a few months since I've posted anything here, but in my defense, its been a busy few months! I'm sure everyone knows by now, but we are expecting our second baby on September 13, and time is flying by! I am 18 weeks pregnant now and in about a week and a half, I will have an ultrasound to find out the sex of, what we have been lovingly refering to as New Baby. Most money is on a girl but we'll have to wait and see!
Last month Jack and I took a trip to California with my mom to see family and take Jack to Sea World and the San Diego Zoo. It was an awesome trip and I am so glad it all went so well! I think I was even more impressed because I was feeling so crappy the weeks before and I really didn't think everything would go as well as it did! So thank you Lord for second trimesters, and for a little boy who is such a perfect angel! (At least out of state). Here are a few pictures of the trip!
