Thursday, April 16, 2009

Newest Member of the Nitro Circus... Jackson McQuade!!





The weekend we got back from California Justin and I took Jack to get his first quad! Although we've know for a while that he would enjoy something like this, I was utterly convinced while we were in California and Jack took over his cousin Lauren's tiny pink quad! He looked so funny, I wish I had a picture of it! It went about 1.5 miles and hour and was way too small for such a beefy kid, but he took it so seriously! So anyways when we got home Just and I took him to Wal-mart and let him pick out a "cool boy quad", then of course the one he picked was out of stock and we had to go with a second choice. It was hard to wait the 20 hours you have to charge the battery for but a day later he finally got to ride it for the first time. I hate to brag (yeah right) but he is practically a pro! (The pros usually scream for mom when they can back up right?) He is really good though at not running into parked cars and staying on the sidewalk! It's so much fan to watch him grow and learn and experience all these new things with him! Justin and I are so blessed to have such an amazing little boy!