I recently joined a group called MOMS Club, which is a community group for stay at homes, which provides support and activities to do with the kids. Since we are down to one car, Jack and I havn't got to do much with the MOMS Club lately, but today we took Justin to work so we had a car! Yay! We ended up joining the MOMS Club 'Walking Brigade' at the riverwalk in Farmington, and it was so much fun! We went all the way down the river and when we came back, we got to feed the ducks and watch them swim in the water. Jackson loves the ducks, and the river! We wil definetly be joining them for that one in the future. I love how the trees are starting to change color and there is just a slight crispness in the air that feels like fall! I'm not ready for snow yet, but I am ready for the chilly nights, and crunchy leaves on the ground, and the wooshing sound cars make when they drive by and the roads are still wet from rain! I also love that the grocery stores are starting to set up the fall displays with all the baking goodies out! Everything about fall makes me feel wonderful! The only thing missing according to my husband, is The Carpenters Christmas music! Love you Mom ;)
Well its back to the housework, homework and kids, but I wanted to take a few minutes to post a little something! More pictures and videos coming soon.
Well its back to the housework, homework and kids, but I wanted to take a few minutes to post a little something! More pictures and videos coming soon.
