A couple nights ago Jack was asking me to play in his room with him (Mommy pway? Peese?) So I went in with him and set up his train tracks and played for a little while, then just sat back and watched. He is so into treating all his toys like they are people, they eat with him, go to bed and get tucked in with him, go to church... he always ask 'Take wiff me?' Anyways, the other night when we were playing with his trains, I snuck out to grab the camera and actually to take video of him but he caught me, and asked me to take pictures of his trains. So he lined them all up and told them "Take picture Percy, Take picture Donald." Then he laid down with them and posed and was so proud to be taking pictures of his trains! Too cute!!
I was having a problem before loading pictures onto this thing, because one picture upload would shut down all my Internet Explorer windows, weird huh? Anyways, I found away around it so hopefully I can post more often!
Take care!
I was having a problem before loading pictures onto this thing, because one picture upload would shut down all my Internet Explorer windows, weird huh? Anyways, I found away around it so hopefully I can post more often!
Take care!
